[AccessD] vba generic code move focus to next control

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Fri Jul 11 01:21:25 CDT 2008

Kath,

    Although programmatic generic solution for forcing focus to next control is available, it should not be necessary in your case.

    In Tools > Options, make sure that on Keyboard tab, Move After Enter is set to Next Field. With this, the focus after update action will move to the next control. No special code would be needed. Your existing statement for setting the focus to current control is also apparently redundant.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal