[AccessD] Feeling myself really stupid today - OT(?): MSSQL2000/2005 development issue...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jul 14 09:28:10 CDT 2008

Hi Shamil

I have no further suggestions.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 11-07-2008 13:37 >>>

My yesterday trap was related to the latter issue - it's solved now on T-SQL
(database) level only, and no any CLR triggers involved as I'm trying to
keep my solutions as simple as possible without involving any of the "best *
cool new technologies" when there is no need in that - I will post here my
solution tomorrow...

...Giving you a chance to find your own solution and to post it here...