[AccessD] Just in case

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 20:31:09 CDT 2008

YawYawYaw, concrete roof and solid windows and everything. Amazing winds
today, and I'm told this is just a little storm. 60mph, at one point I had
to grab a building to remain stable, wow. And now I'm told that this was
just a little-girl storm. A  genuine hurricane delivers 200 mph, I'm told.
Holy cow. 50 mph was awesome. I can't even imagine 200 mph. Wow.

60 yo but never too old to learn something new,
A.