[AccessD] Downgrading Vista

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jul 14 22:26:34 CDT 2008

LOL!

Yes, MS distributes their OSes on R/W CDs! ;o)

OEM XP will not activate if it has been registered and you will occasionally
have to call in if the hardware profile has changed too much but even then
it's a 5 minute call. The "CD" has nothing to do with it, it's the
activation registry database on the web.

If you retail XP you legally have the right to have it installed on one PC
at a time.

John B.