[AccessD] amending code for variable form name - Syntax help

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 15 01:30:49 CDT 2008

Kath,

I remember doing something similar a while back, where I needed to remember
the name of the form which opened another form.  Unfortunately I can't find
my code, but try something like below:

Forms(frmCallingForm).Form.Visible = True

If that doesn't work, try without the .Form:

Forms(frmCallingForm).Visible = True

Paul Hartland