[AccessD] OT Kinda: New Computer

Thu Jul 17 10:45:06 CDT 2008

Well if the *only* reason they want you to go Mac is for photography editing
then they really need to take the blinkers off, and discard their Mac robes.
Wake up Mac zealots, there's no end of high quality photo editing software
that runs on Windows, including, but by no means limited to, Photoshop CS3.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Mark A Matte
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:39 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] OT Kinda: New Computer

Hello All,

I'm getting ready to shop for a new computer.  I'm thinking laptop.  I've
never owned a Mac...but a number of people are trying to talk me into it.  I
still wan't to do some Access work.  I hear people talking about VM...and
I've seen some dual boot machines.  I'm kinda nervous about trying to run MS
Access on a Mac...I just don't know enough?

Any thoughts/advice/experience?

Also, I think the ONLY reasons my friends are suggesting the Mac is for my
photography hobby(even though I rarely edit the photos)...anyway...

Anything is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte