[AccessD] OT Kinda: New Computer

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:53:32 CDT 2008

Gary,

Thanks for the info.

My entire decision is based on how MS Access will perform in these types of configurations (VM or Dual Boot, etc).

Most of the people making these suggestions are 'Mac' people...and they do nothing but praise the 'Mac'.  They claim I can use MS Access without ANY issues through an emulator.  Is this true?

I don't want to start the Mac vs PC debate...just asking about experience using MS Access on a Mac:

Maybe...Virtual Machine, Dual Boot Mac/Windows, windows emulator, or some other technique?

Thanks Again,

Mark A. Matte