[AccessD] Open all forms

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jul 21 11:28:44 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky

Not Segoe but Trebucket is on most newer machines.
If you wish to have zero trouble with fonts use MS Sans Serif, the old bitmapped font. Actually it is very good (and digits are mono spaced) and has been with Windows since Windows 1.0.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 21-07-2008 18:15 >>>
Are Segoe and Trebucket going to be standard with older Windows?

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com