[AccessD] Facelift for my App

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Mon Jul 21 19:53:47 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky,

Goto "Insert" > "Hyperlink" and then follow the instuctions (ie, choose which form you want to open).  Access will then drop the hyperlink on the form for you. It will use the form name as the hyperlink, so you will want to change that from frm_MyForm to something useful "Main Menu" for example.

let me know if you need a sample.

cheers
Darryl