[AccessD] Fwd: Re: Stop Access Opening Exclusive

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Jul 21 22:33:43 CDT 2008

To bring this back to the group.

I have compared Kath's Advanced tab with mine and noticed a number of
options were missing.  Then the penny dropped.  The problem is that
my database is an adp.  When I create a mdb I can see all the options.

Hopefully the locking problem was to do with the folder and not the database.

Thanks for everyones help.

David