[AccessD] Call Stack in VBA?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:10:25 CDT 2008

I don't know how fruitful this will be without access to the call stack.
It's simple enough to write a stack class. A stack is a simple array plus
two operations -- push and pop. But without access to the Access call stack,
you'll have to insert some code into each procedure that pushes the proc
name to the stack. That's a lot of work.
Arthur