[AccessD] Call Stack in VBA?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jul 25 13:38:51 CDT 2008

Hi Shamir!

I was wondering if this particular thread might capture your attention!

This would be quite valuable to me.  I have several customers who use my
system.  Part of the system, a library file, is identical at each customer.
Almost all procedures contain error-trapping, which usually gives me enough
information to solve a problem.

But occasionally, an error has gone through several procedures before it
gets error trapped, and the information I can capture just isn't enough.  Of
course in a situation like this, I often can't duplicate the problem.  In
this situation I have to start guessing, and rewriting code to start passing
information from procedure to procedure, which is time consuming and often
not successful anyway.

If you have raw code, I would be willing to try to use that.

As for 100 developers world wide who would want this, I'm sure they exist.
Two of them are here - me and Arthur!  But for the rest, there would need to
be a way to advertise it's existence.

Does anyone know of a good place to advertise or look for good Access
utilities and add-in's?

Thanks!
Dan