[AccessD] Weekend OT: Russia today by seven years old boy'seyes...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Jul 27 05:25:49 CDT 2008

Thank you, Jim,

Thank you everybody who watched the movies/clips I posted.
Sorry if I didn't answer somebody.

I will tell my son that a lot of people liked the stuff he developed in his
studio/labs in a Russian village Sosnovo - he should get quite excited on
that :) He likes to contact people, and he likes to show his movies/clips to
others - he has got shown them already to all the neighbors...

What is even more exciting he likes to teach others how to make these movies
- independent what age you're - he teaches me, he teaches his 8 years old
friend, his elder sister... - IOW he is open to immediately share what he
gets known/experienced/found how to do well - that's great...

Weekend is getting over here - let's close this thread as it's an OT to this
list...

Thank you.

--
Shamil

P.S. Kathryn, I will ask my son to add English subtitles to the new
movies/video clips - the source MS Movie Maker projects for the published
movies are not preserved...