[AccessD] upsizing

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:59:14 CDT 2008

I'm not actually upsizing for development purposes, I'm just writing a short
tips article to make the process easier -- just points that if they know
ahead of time, they can avoid problems. SSMA seems to be pretty good to tell
the truth -- certainly better than the built-in wizard.

I spent some time researching some of the forums and most of the problems
seem to be with connection and not really upsizing.

Susan H.