[AccessD] How do I retrieve a form's LastModified date?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 2 10:34:40 CDT 2008

Hi Dan and Max

This works for me as well - with Access 2003.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 02-06-2008 16:55 >>>
Dan,
They are definitely different on  my computer.

Here is the  output which corresponds to what is shown in the database
window.

frmEvent      10/05/2008 08:10:29         13/05/2008 17:32:13

Max