[AccessD] Feedback Time

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:22:35 CDT 2008

Sorry about that.  Well your options are:
1. Use my picture -> $500
2. Use JC's -> Free and comes with the bonus that visitors will get a good
laugh!

BTW. I thought I would buy the ebook version of your book, but:-
1. It wanted me to create an account first.  Why?
2. It didn't tell me before hand what my payment options were.  If it is
just PayPal then I am not interested but there is no way to see without
first creating the account.

Max