[AccessD] Feedback Time

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Jun 4 19:47:58 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky and Karen,

I tend to agree with Max on many points, actually the "Where is the Contact Tab?" was the first one.  It is odd as I can see Rocky's contact details on the main page and also on the "About" page, but most folks expect to see a contacts tab and will look for it - I sure did - illogical but true.

Using IE6 at work the site was a bit clunky and the drop down menus seemed too big.  - I can have a look at home on IE7 and Firefox 3.0 Beta later today.

The data scrolling in the "what our customers are saying" was more annoying than useful. I love the idea of having the feedback there, but maybe it needs to be on it's own page, maybe a series of teaser boxes with More... at the bottom of you want to read etc.

I do like the simplicity of the site layout.  I usually go to a website to find stuff out, and it annoys me when there is too much fluff (and audio I didnt ask for) and not much content.  I think the content on the site is really good.

Looking fwd to see your mods Karen.

cheers
Darryl.