[AccessD] Put humpty dumpty back together again

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jun 6 10:12:46 CDT 2008

BTW I just ran into an application that I'm pulling reports from where they
separate the area code from the phone number. (But not the first three
numbers from the back 4 numbers, which seems odd to me - why not go all the
way?)

It seems that what JC is dealing with in this address scheme and the area
code I'm dealing with are fairly extreme cases of normalizations.

Do you all normalize your data to this extent? Am I getting lazy with my
tuples?