[AccessD] Put humpty dumpty back together again

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Mon Jun 9 02:24:11 CDT 2008

    Prima-facie, the solution suggested by JB (placed below) should meet the requirement. It is straightforward, and does not impose any function calls. It is not clear whether JC has responded to this.

    Note: It seems that at some places, intended + sign has been replaced by = sign during email processing.

A.D.Tejpal