[AccessD] SendObject

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 08:13:30 CDT 2008

Hi folks. Hope you're all doing ok. The sun's shining here at long last so
our long (as much as 3 or 4 days probably) summer has started.

Anyway who's going to tell me how sendObject works. I thought it would use
the default Windows email client but now I don't know. I've just installed
Lotus Notes on a pc with WXP and Outlook, and said No to the prompts as to
whether I wanted Notes to be the default client. When I Google default mail
client the answer's say it's whatever is defined as the mail program in
Internet Explorer's Programs tab in Internet options, and that says Outlook.
But Sendobject uses Notes. What's causing this?

--
Bemused of Peterborough, aka Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk