[AccessD] Trick Needed

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 10 09:56:51 CDT 2008

Hi Mark

I wouldn't, but I guess the form would have more than this single TextBox which could get focus.
As soon as you leave TextBox1, TextBox2 displays #Error ...

Also, if you stay in TextBox1, the event will not fire if you paste in some text with the mouse. That's why I suggest using the OnChange event and push the result to TextBox2.

/gustav

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 10-06-2008 16:34 >>>

Gustav,

How would you type in TextBox1, have the KEY_UP event fire, and it NOT have focus?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte