[AccessD] Straight to the trash - was Re: VBA Unbound data entry / update form

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 10 19:36:03 CDT 2008

Drew, it is with some regret that I have had to create a
"delete immediately" filter for your responses.

You normally have things worth reading but you have insisted
on being obstinate and unhelpful, even when I ask you to go
somewhere else, and it just isn't worth the time even
opening them any more.

8-(

Someday if I feel like I need a little irritation I may
remove the filter but in the meantime, don't bother
responding to me because they don't even get to the trash
bin... DELETE...

Whatever it is you might have said in response... DELETE...

8-(