[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:21:15 CDT 2008

Rocky, I like the banner and the colors. I don't like the font, but I can't
tell you why and since I don't know anything about design, I would take that
with a grain... I might be whacky.

I keep seeing a thin red line under product names -- is that supposed to be
there? I don't understand its purpose.

On the homepage you have upper cased the word not -- NOT -- for emphasis.
Donning my editor's pen, I would gently suggest that you go with lower case.
If you truly feel this word must be emphasized, try italics. Professionals
will read this and you don't need the pushy emphasis of upper case. In fact,
some might see it as a .... lack of professionalism -- sort of like a
misspelled word. Just a suggestion though, but I can tell you that in all my
years writing, I've used an upper case word for emphasis only once. The
phrase was something like, "... never, never, and I really mean NEVER.... "
and then I followed it with something like, "but I know you're going to
ignore me anyway and do this, so...." So, as you can see, it was a tool of
sarcasm as much as emphasis.

Susan H.