[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 16 18:57:21 CDT 2008

Thanx.  Will forward.

Rocky

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com
www.bchacc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of William Hindman
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 4:35 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

...for starters, the header is way too big imnsho ...ditch the cityscape,
pretty pic but its not you ...or if you must have it, background it with the
Beach Access logo and name on top of it ...get your header and menu down to
no more than 150px ...less if you can ...then focus on the pitch in the rest
of the page ...if you manage the space properly, you can get the entire page
in under 600px height which on most browsers and monitors will give you no
scroll.

William