[AccessD] SQL Server Advice

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jun 18 20:46:42 CDT 2008

1. Browse through SQL Server Books Online (BOL) for a start. You'll find many of the
concepts are very familiar to you as an Access developer.

2.  To start getting to grips with TSQL, try looking at some of your exisiting Access queries
in the SQL View window - you will get a good handle of the basic SQL syntax.

3. Join "Discussion concerning MS SQL Server" <dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com>

4.  Good sources for articles, tips etc are:

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/
and
http://www.simple-talk.com/default.aspx

Cheers,