[AccessD] Use a Class in a Library.mdb - Lebans' Calendar

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Jun 19 13:32:49 CDT 2008

Hello to all you class experts out there!

Yesterday I downloaded Lebans' calendar - and it looks great!  I worked with
it yesterday in a copy of a customer system and it's working well

But - this will be identically used at each customer, so I want to put the
class module and the four standard modules that make up this calendar into
my Library.mdb file, which is used identically at each customer.

In one of the forms where the calendar will be used, the instructions are to
put the following code into the Load event like this:

   Private Sub Form_Load()

       '-- Create an instance of our Class
       Set mc = New clsMonthCal

       '-- Set the hWndForm Property
       mc.hWndForm = Me.hWnd

   End Sub

So, with Lebans' code out of this .mdb and placed into the Library.mdb, the
second line does not compile.  This .mdb references the Library.mdb.

Can I change something so that I can place Leban's class module and standard
modules in my Library.mdb instead of putting it in every customer's .mdb?

Thanks for any help and suggestions!
Dan