[AccessD] Timer Event

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jun 19 17:33:40 CDT 2008

Gustav:

Legacy code - I don't want to mess with it unless I have to.   It runs in a
reasonable amount of time now.  So there's no priority on optimizing it.  IF
it's necessary - I'm a big fan of DAO myself.  It's a scheduling program so
lots of date manipulation.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334