[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Jun 21 07:58:58 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky,

I'm a little late getting to this thread, and I see that a number of the
suggestions made have already been implemented.  I'm using FireFox 5.0
and IE 7.0 to view your site.  When I select a tab, and the new page is
loaded, the heading for that page takes the top left position, which is
really kind of nice.  But, the tab for Home disappears completely.  To
return to the Home page, I must use the Back button on the toolbar.  I
don't find any link on the page to take me back to the Home page.  I
would like a consistent navigation bar somewhere on the page, one that
includes the Home page link as well as all the others.

Hope this is helpful,
Tina