[AccessD] Friday: Croatia v. Turkey

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Sat Jun 21 17:10:51 CDT 2008

Shamil,
congrats on your team winning against the Netherlands 3:1. Was a great game
by a great team. When Germany will win against Turkey on Wednesday there is
a good chance that we will play against Russia in the final game. As I
understand from the TV reports a lot of Russian people would like to see
this happen.

Helmut