[AccessD] Feedback Needed - Round 2

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Jun 22 11:43:57 CDT 2008

Mike,

I just read too quickly, sorry.  What it says in "about" is this:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12)
Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12

I grabbed the 5.0 from "Mozilla/5.0," instead of going all the way to
"Firefox/2.0.0.12."  Thanks for picking up on that and drawing my
attention to it.

Tina