[AccessD] How to turn off the warning messages

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Jun 24 13:50:58 CDT 2008

Hi Group,

I know we've talked about this one before, but at that time I wasn't
paying attention.  Now, I need to know how to do it, so, I apologize
before putting the question out there to you all.

I have a form with a calendar control for setting the "deposit date."
Then there is a button for running a make-table query that will build a
temporary table of contributions matching that "deposit date."  I want
it to run without warning the user about deleting the existing table, or
about making a new table, or about appending the records to the new table.

Once the table is created, the user will click a button to get the Word
document into which the contributions information will be merged.

I need to know if I can turn off those warning messages generated by the
make-table query - and how to do it.

Thanks very much,
Tina