[AccessD] How to turn off the warning messages

Tue Jun 24 15:56:34 CDT 2008

Just to add one thing. In any routine that turns warnings off, be sure that
the routine has an error handler and that the warnings are turned back on in
the error handler. If you don't do that and an error does happen, then your
application will merrily run on, with warnings turned off when you most
probably don't want that to be the case.

So for example...

Sub SomeSub

On Error Goto Error_SomeSub

DoCmd.SetWarnings False