[AccessD] Two more issues on my Word document automation

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Jun 26 17:22:38 CDT 2008

Joe,
Thank you for that thought.  I will play with that, too.  There is
something I don't get, though - why is it good to use a function that
references the textbox on the form, but not good to reference that
textbox on the form in a query?  What am I accomplishing by making this
change?
Thanks again,
Tina