[AccessD] Feedback Needed Round 4

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:26:54 CDT 2008

> JK.  I think you've got a good point about the white space.   Karen, is
> possible to reduce the lead between lines?
>
> Re: font size, does it have anything to do with your screen resolution?
> What is your display set to?

=====Rocky, it isn't the size, it's the font type. I'm still using 800 x 600
(shut up, I'm really old). Seems to me that there's probably a "standard"
font face, isn't there? I know that every manuscript I submit is in Times
Roman 12 -- it's the standard. I'm not suggesting that you use that on your
web site, but is there a standard font face now?  Karen probably knows
everything on the following page, but thought I'd recommend it just in case:

<http://www.efuse.com/Design/web_fonts_basics.html#TypeMatters>
<http://www.w3.org/Fonts/>

Susan H.