[AccessD] Feedback Needed Round 4

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jun 27 11:31:01 CDT 2008

Rocky, Karen,
Nice site.

All the banter concerning large text made me curious. I recently got bought
a 24" monitor so I tried your site with different screen resolutions:

800x600 is the lowest it goes and I then have to scroll sideways.

1280x800 is my resolution of choice: looks good

1900x1220 is the highest it goes and (the web page looks like a cute little
thumbnail or something) the test is still readable. BTW I can hardly see the
text in this email at that resolution.

The text is very large - I don't have great vision, but the text is pretty
large for me, so you may want to reduce it. Every browser now lets you
increase the test size with a simple click on the zoom in feature so having
too large of text isn't necessary. I use the zoom in all the time if I
really want to read something.