[AccessD] A Good Reason for a Class

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:33:13 CST 2008

Thanks Gustav,

A nice slick and compact little demo. To do precisely what I need, I must
add a teensy bit of code, which I shall begin doing now. I guess that I'll
have to loop through the controls as you did, enabling them all once the
user clicks the Update button, and then re-loop to disable them once the
user clicks Save Changes. And then I'll have to add a line or two to prevent
the color change if the control is disabled. But as is, it's very pretty and
intuitive.

Thx,
Arthur