[AccessD] Creating a Login form & check PW...how?

Hewson, Jim JHewson at nciinc.com
Wed Mar 5 13:47:55 CST 2008

Instead of having the user login, you can grab the AD login name and
assign security parameters to that.  On the load event of the main form,
grab the AD login name and match it with the access rights assigned.
You'll need to have a table (and a way to modify it, through the UI),
with the user's Display Name, Login Name, Access Rights, and anything
else you want to control.  For example, in one of my databases, I
control who has the privilege of creating notes and/or who can get to
some of the financial data on the forms.

Jim
jhewson at nciinc.com