[AccessD] Action Pack Question

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Fri Mar 7 11:15:07 CST 2008

Hi

I hear what you are saying but I'm sure it's to work the full MSDN
subscriptions, again if you want to get the latest software you have to
re-subscribe.
If this was the case you would think that somewhere on 'Page 1' of 'All
about the Action Pack' you would see
<Software is invalid etc after subscription runs out>

Richard