[AccessD] Action Pack Question

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 7 13:30:22 CST 2008

You usage of the software is up to you however and at least in certain
instances the continued usage of older versions is acceptable as long as you
do pay for the subscription.  Exactly what the instances are I can't say, I
just remember reading something about that in the past.  I continue to use
2003 office, I hope that is not illegal.  8-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting