[AccessD] [dba-Tech] Good article

Martin W Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Mar 8 08:29:17 CST 2008

Folks

Susan undersells herself. She writes well, she teaches you how to put the stuff together, she provides contacts for you to get your own foot in the door. Totally unselfish with her talents.

I would encourage anyone who wants to try this out to give Susan a shout. Well worthwhile even if the pay is poor.

Martin
Martin WP Reid
Information Services
Queen's University