[AccessD] ComboBox question

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Mar 9 17:31:58 CDT 2008

Arthur:

I'd put a text box next to the combo box big enough to display the whole 255
and every time there's a selection made in the combo, display it in the text
box. On the combo, will the user be able to select the one they want just
from the ID?  If so you don't even have to display any of the description.

Rocky