[AccessD] Ziff-Davis goes bust (was: Good article)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:13:43 CDT 2008

Well, I can explain that. Most publications don't make the switch until most
of their readers do. It can take a long time. In my Cobb days, it could take
six months or more to make the switch and then we wrote the article from the
perspective of the newest version but had to include instructions for prior
versions -- sometimes we had instructions for 3 or more versions, which just
gets ridiculous after awhile.

Once readers tip the scale, editors will make the switch.

Susan H.