[AccessD] Access 2007 Navigation Pane problem

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:40:34 CDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestions.

If I open the db holding the shift key, sure enough, the Nav Pane isn't
locked.  So it must be something in the startup options.  I tried setting
all the startup options to the defaults for Access 2007, but that didn't
help.

Rebuilding the db by importing all the objects did fix the problem.
Unfortunately I have to support this db in both Access 2003 and Access 2007
- what a pain to have to rebuild it each time I make any changes!  The
rebuild always hangs at the last code module, as well, but appears to be
complete.

But on the other hand, I did advise my client NOT to get Office 2007....

Doug Steele