[AccessD] Access 2003 problem with pivotchart -- Solved

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 01:54:37 CDT 2008

It is now clear that something in my installation is broken. Thanks to the
recent MS launch, I received a copy of Windows Server 2008 64 bit (and SQL
2008 64-bit too). I've never had a 64-bit OS before, so I was eager to try
it. I also installed Office 2003 on said partition even though it's only 32
bit. Lo and behold, that instance of Access does pivot table and pivot chart
exactly as you would expect. So clearly something is broken on my 32 bit
partition. Now that I know this, I can do what I need to do on the current
app. I'll just boot the 64 bit OS and do the work there.

Arthur