[AccessD] Report Data Order Differs From Form or Query DataOrder

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 17 10:53:49 CDT 2008

Hi Max

I didn't say that. If you (now) have established a unique sorting you will, of course, preserve that. The only place to do this for the report is, however, in the report. That's the point.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 17-03-2008 16:43 >>>
Hi Gustav,
No, I MUST NOT change the sequence in any way.  Once it has been processed
through a loop, each record will have a mailsort bagbreak inserted based on
its real life position in the table.  This must not change in any way from
there on.  No filters, no indexes etc, it must be the exact order it was in
when it was processed.
Thanks anyway.
Max