[AccessD] Two stupid questions from newbie

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Mar 17 19:29:27 CDT 2008

It sounds like you're trying to look for specific words occurring in a
particular field,   that can certainly be done, for instance, by using
the InStr function to determine the first occurrence of the word in the
field.  Are you trying to do this in a query?  I'm getting confused by
your comment about SQL and the autoform/autoreport stuff.

Tell us what your table structure looks like.  Table design is the
essence of both data entry and reporting, and SQL only works with
primary keys and appropriate indexes.  We need more information before
we can really be of any help.

Charlotte Foust