[AccessD] Look & Feel wizard?

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 06:56:14 CDT 2008

Hi Roz
Sounds a great idea if it's feasible. I once had to write code to change the
point size throughout a very large database. Of course different (larger)
point size meant increasing size of controls and that meant repositioning
them and so on. Bit of a nightmare really. So if your wizard's going to
allow for that option it'll need to take lots into account. As I say though,
sounds a great idea and I for one don't know of anything out there.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk