[AccessD] Customizing 2007's Navigation Pane

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:08:20 CDT 2008

Hi Arthur:

Thanks for the comment, and I'm not insulted.  I'd be the first person to
admit that I've spent very little time exploring the new features of the Nav
Pane, and I expect that, as time passes, I'll get more comfortable with it
as a tool.  It's going to be a while, though.  Even if the Nav Pane can
provide a generally improved navigation experience, getting my clients to
pay me for changing the look and feel of their existing, perfectly
functional, databases will be an arduous process.

Thanks,
Doug Steele