[AccessD] Search MDBs for specific table name

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:54:18 CDT 2008

Thanks Charlotte...I needed a laugh (at myself).

Ok...Here is my humor.

I lost some code...lol

I know the name of the form or module it is in and have absolutely no idea which db used it.

So......just curious if anyone has any suggestions on how to search MDBs for names of objects.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte