[AccessD] Count Average in Query

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Fri Mar 28 09:48:06 CDT 2008

I have a table that has casing pressures for hundreds of wells. There
can be anywhere from 1 to 31 values per well per month. What I need to
extract from the table is a count by month of wells that have an average
casing pressure over 1000 psi. I am not quite sure how do this best. I
could calculate a monthly average for each well, then extract the ones
over 1000 and then count them. This just doesn't seem like the best way
to go. Thanks.

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large